Alumni Relations Office
Awardees of 2016 Search for Most Outstanding BU Alumni
Bicol University, through the Alumni Relations Office, aims to recognize the meritorious achievements and contributions of alumni to the society as an outgrowth of their professional training in Bicol University. In this connection, may we invite nominations for the 2017 Search for Outstanding BU ALUMNI and Most Distinguished Alumni in the following areas:
- Good governance and public service;
- Engineering and allied fields;
- Food and Industrial Technology;
- Information and Communication Technology;
- Media Communication;
- Culture Arts;
- Medical and Public Health Promotion and Services;
- Sports and Development;
- Accountancy and Financial Services;
- Social Work;
- Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries;
- Peace and Social Cohesion; and
- Entrepreneurship, Business and Employment Creation.
Please submit nominations of your best batch mates or any BU graduate whose accomplishments may serve as an inspiration to others.
Here is the Nomination Form and Guidelines .
For further inquiries, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Bicol University Alumni Relations Office serves as the link between the alumni and the BU Community. It seeks to:
- Invite wide alumni participation and contribution to the development of the educational goals of Bicol university;
- Recognize the meritorious services and achievements of the alumni; and
- Provide leadership in coordinating, planning, implementing and monitoring of the development programs of the alumni associations;
- Plan and Implement Alumni Continuing Education and other activities designed for the continuing professional growth of the Alumni.
- Coordinate the organization of an alumni fund and other source of support funds;
To maintain and strengthen a productive partnership and to encourage and facilitate professional and social linkages between Bicol University and its Alumni.
ARO services for Alumni:
- Develop and maintain an Alumni Database of Alumni Records.
- Recognize Alumni achievements.
- Collects and Disseminates News/Information
- Assists the unit/college Alumni Associations in Fund Campaigns, Homecomings & Reunions, Scholarships, Professorial Chairs & Faculty Grants
- Networks with Alumni Chapters and Friends
- Assists in the Continuing Education of the Alumni
Our office is located at BUREPC Building, Bicol University, Legazpi City. We may be reached through (052) 480-01-79/(052) 483-45-88.For regular news updates, you may also subscribe to the this fb page https://www.facebook.com/BUAlumniRelations/. Or you may e-mail us at email@example.com.