Human Resource Management and Development Office
The Human Resource Management and Development Office shall take charge of planning, implementing, and managing recruitment, and is responsible for all the recruitment, training, career, and organizational development initiatives of the University.
- Oversee the recruitment and evaluation of personnel based on the needs of the University;
- Assist in the selection of the most qualified applicant for the position based on prescribed criteria;
- Conduct employee orientation to provide newly-hired personnel with enough information for them to adjust to their new job and help them perform their roles effectively;
- Conduct job performance appraisal as basis for rewards and incentives, and for human resource development;
- Plan and implement a human resource development program to improve personal, group, and organizational performance and effectiveness; and
- Perform other functions that may be assigned by higher authorities.