BU Library System WebinarWednesday July 29,2020
Bicol University Library System (BULS) in partnership with REGALO-Touching Lives
“The Road Ahead: Challenges & Responses of Libraries in the New Normal.” August 4, 2020, 9:00 AM - 12:00 NN and 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM.
The webinar aims to provide a venue where colleagues in the librarianship profession and future library and information professionals can share experiences, questions, concerns, plans, and strategies on how different libraries can face the challenges in the new normal.
1. Gain best practices and prospects on how to respond to the challenges of the pandemic based from the experiences of other libraries.
2. To recognize the importance of developing online information literacy materials to ensure support to the learning of library users.
3. To understand copyright issues faced by libraries especially in its transition to the online environment.
1. Copyright Issues and Challenges Faced by Libraries in the New Normal
2. Information Literacy: Learning at a Social Distance
3. The Current Public Libraries Landscape Amidst Covid-19: The Laguna Provincial Library Experience
Click on the link below to register:
Please make sure you have entered your information correctly. You should have received a confirmation email as soon as you registered for the webinar.
This registration link is intended only for the first 2000 participants.
Digital certificates will be issued only to those who have registered and attended the live webinar.
Requirements: A fast internet connection and a reliable laptop/PC
Credit to Ms. Kristel Gizela Pamisan Chua and REGALO-Touching Lives
For more information, visit the Aklatang Unibersidad ng Bickol Facebook account: