- Provide relevant and responsive higher and advanced education and training to ensure employability of graduates in their respective professions;
- Intensify technological and scientific researches, and the adoption, transfer and commercialization of technologies;
- Increase resource generation capability through production of technologies, utilization of resources and academe-based entrepreneurial undertakings;
- Strengthen the competence and commitment of the faculty by providing continuing in-service training programs, staff development, and upgrading of skills through industrial immersion;
- Pursue a high level of standard for all curricular programs through accreditation and periodic evaluation.