- Demonstrate broad and coherent knowledge and understanding in the fundamental chemical sub-field of analytical, inorganic, organic, biochemistry and physical chemistry including background in math and physics.
- Gather and process data effectively using standard laboratory equipment and apply good laboratory practices.
- Provide creative and innovative solution in solving problems involving chemistry, using current disciplinary and interdisciplinary principles while recognizing professional, social, and ethical responsibility.
- Demonstrate capability for professional practice under current global standards employing life-long learning.
- Collaborate effectively with multicultural teams in multi-disciplinary endeavours.
- Articulate orally and in writing the least developments in the specific field of practice using both English and Filipino; and
- Preserve and promote “Filipino historical and cultural heritage”.