BS Computer Science
- Utilize concepts and theories of computing, algorithmic foundation and apply new developments in computing.
- Develop algorithmically complex software and effective algorithms for solving computing problems.
- Acquire the skills and the discipline required for designing, writing, and modifying software components, modules, and applications that comprise software solutions.
- Apply the basic cultural, social, legal, and ethical practices inherent in the discipline of computing.
- Engage the life-long learning to adapt to innovations and change in order to be successful.
BS COMPUTER SCIENCE BROCHURE