Students from other nations who have graduated from high schools abroad maybe admitted to freshmen courses in the university if they meet the following specific requirements:
1. Certification of completion of a secondary curriculum where the applicant has his/her secondary education.
2. Certification of Proficiency in English based on the TOEFL Score (for non-native speakers of English)
3. Qualifying in the BUCET or any of the following international foreign-based examination in lieu of the BUCET (Bicol University College Entrance Test) such as:
- Scholastic Aptitude Test SAT (Advanced) with a minimum combined score of 1200 Mathematics, Critical Reading and Writing sub-test areas
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) with a grade of E in other subjects covered in the GCE and two level A passes in the related subjects required in the course applied for.