Provision of Consultancy Services for the Reassessment and ISO 9001:2015 Certification of Bicol Univ
Request for Proposals for the
Provision of Consultancy Services for the Reassessment and ISO 9001:2015 Certification of Bicol University
1. The BICOL UNIVERSITY through the Corporate Budget for the contract approved by the Board of Regents intends to apply the sum of Nine Hundred Eighty-two Thousand One Hundred Eight & 80/100 Pesos (PhP982,108.80) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Provision of Consulting Services for the Reassessment and ISO 9001:2015 Certification of Bicol University. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the opening of the financial proposals.
2. The BICOL UNIVERSITY now calls for the submission of Eligibility, Technical and Financial documents for the Provision of Consulting Services for the Reassessment and ISO 9001:2015 Certification of Bicol University as indicated in the Terms of Reference and as required under the 2016 IRR of RA 9184 for Consulting Services.
3. Interested consultants must submit their documents on or before October 25, 2021 at 1:00 PM at Bicol University, UBAC Secretariat, Administration Bldg, Legazpi City.
4. The procurement shall be conducted through Negotiated Procurement – Small Value Procurement using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the IRR of RA 9184.
5. The Procuring Entity shall evaluate bids using the Quality-Cost Based Evaluation/Selection procedure. The weights to be allocated for the Technical and Financial Proposals are as follows:
6. The contract shall be completed as specified in the Terms of Reference.
7. The BICOL UNIVERSITY reserves the right to reject any and all bids, annul the bidding process, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
8. For further information, please contact The BAC Secretariat Office, Bicol University, Legazpi City 4500, Telefax: (052) 742-5922, email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Sgd.) Prof. JERRY S. BIGORNIA