Foreign Students

For purposes of evaluation, a photostat copy of the official transcript of records may be submitted by the foreign student-applicant for admission provided, this is properly authenticated by DECS, or by a duly designated authority in the applicant's country of origin. Final admission will be subject to verification submitted against original copies of credentials.

Only units earned by international students in the collegiate level shall be given credits. Units earned in terminal/vocational courses and in high school shall not be credited.

A graduate student seeking transfer to the University must have obtained a general weighted average (GWA) of 1.75 or better for all subjects taken from other academic institutions.