Alumni Relations Office
The BU College of Education in collaboration with the Alumni Relations office proudly presents the first-ever webinar series that will showcase alumni and student engagements dubbed as Pagsalingoy: The Art of Giving Back through a Virtual Alumni Homecoming with the theme “Creativity and Innovation in Learning” on May 10, 2021, 1:00 PM via Zoom and FB live stream.
This online /virtual engagement is crafted to provide a venue for both our Alumni and students to interact meaningfully through a series of Webinars in which the identified Alumni will serve as resource persons. This activity aims not to burden the students with additional requirements but to give them a much clearer perspective on where they are heading, thus inspiring them to live out what the academic institution stands for. The virtual engagement will be more conversational and friendly as opposed to the usual webinars. These will also be consistent, relevant, and timely alumni engagements that will develop and implement strong strategies for building a cohesive, effective, and dynamic alumni community this unprecedented time of the pandemic.
Let us be one on this endeavor and hope this would be an impetus to other colleges on their future alumni engagements as well.
The Bicol University Alumni Relations Office serves as the link between the alumni and the BU Community. It seeks to:
- Invite wide alumni participation and contribution to the development of the educational goals of Bicol university;
- Recognize the meritorious services and achievements of the alumni; and
- Provide leadership in coordinating, planning, implementing and monitoring of the development programs of the alumni associations;
- Plan and Implement Alumni Continuing Education and other activities designed for the continuing professional growth of the Alumni.
- Coordinate the organization of an alumni fund and other source of support funds;
To maintain and strengthen a productive partnership and to encourage and facilitate professional and social linkages between Bicol University and its Alumni.
Services for Alumni:
- Develop and maintain an Alumni Database of Alumni Records.
- Recognize Alumni achievements.
- Collects and Disseminates News/Information
- Assists the unit/college Alumni Associations in Fund Campaigns, Homecomings & Reunions, Scholarships, Professorial Chairs & Faculty Grants
- Networks with Alumni Chapters and Friends
- Assists in the Continuing Education of the Alumni
Location: BUREPC Building, Bicol University, Legazpi City
Facebook Pages: https://www.facebook.com/BUAlumniRelations/
Mobile Number: 0998-996-5389