Provision of Consulting Services for the implementation of Masonry and Electrical Maintenance Skills
Request for Expression of Interest
Provision of Consulting Services for the implementation of Masonry and Electrical Maintenance Skills Training in the Province of Sorsogon
- The BICOLUNIVERSITY, through the DSWD Project Fund intends to apply the sum of One Million Three Hundred Fifty-Five Thousand Seven Hundred & 00/100 Pesos (PhP1,355,700.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Provision of Consulting Services for the implementation of Masonry and Electrical Maintenance Skills Training in the Province of Sorsogon. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the opening of the financial proposals.
- The BICOL UNIVERSITY now calls for the submission of eligibility documents for the Provision of Consulting Services for the implementation of Masonry and Electrical Maintenance Skills Training in the Province of Sorsogon. Eligibility documents of interested consultants must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat on or before October 21, 2019, 12:00 NN at PRMO (BAC Secretariat Section), 2/F Multi-Purpose Bldg., Bicol University Main Campus, Rizal St. Legazpi City. Applications for eligibility will be evaluated based on a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from BICOL UNIVERSITY and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on October 14-November 11, 2019 from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand & 00/100 Pesos (PhP5,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The BAC shall draw up the short list of consultants from those who have submitted Expression of Interest, including the eligibility documents, and have been determined as eligible in accordance with the provisions of Republic Act 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”, and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR). The short list shall consist of THREE (3) prospective bidders who will be entitled to submit bids. The criteria and rating system for short listing are:
|1.||Applicable technical eligibility of the LSP||50%|
|b.||Employment rate of at least 80% of total TVET graduates for the last 3 years|
|c.||Absorptive capacity in terms of facilities and financial capability|
|d.||Approach and Methodology|
|2.||Qualifications of Lecturers/Resource Persons to be assigned per LSP (education, work experience, number of years in the LSP, etc.)||30%|
|3.||Current engagement relative to job capacity||20%|
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the IRR of RA 9184. Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- The Procuring Entity shall evaluate bids using the Quality-Cost Based Evaluation/Selection (QCBE/QCBS) procedure. The weights to be allocated for the Technical and Financial Proposals are as follows:
- The contract shall be completed within THREE (3) MONTHS after receipt of Notice to Proceed (NTP).
- The BICOL UNIVERSITY reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to: The BAC Secretariat, 2/F Multi-Purpose Bldg., Bicol University Main Campus, Rizal St., Legazpi City 4500, Telefax (052) 742-5922, firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.
Prof. JERRY S. BIGORNIA